- This event has passed.
12th International Workshop on Primary Hyperoxaluria For Professionals, Patients and Families
July 14, 2017 - July 16, 2017
The 12th International Primary Hyperoxaluria Workshop for Professionals, Patients and Families
July 14-16, 2017 in Tenerife, Spain
The 3-day conference will include all groups committed to improving the lives of those with this disease and other hyperoxaluria conditions – including families, clinicians, researchers, professionals and industry. We look forward to welcoming you to an exciting meeting.
Professional Highlights include:
- Oxalate Biology & Metabolism
- Primary Hyperoxaluria Etiology & Pathogenesis
- Current Diagnosis
- Current Treatment
- Targets & Strategies for New Therapies
- Orphan Drugs & Clinical Trials
- Hot Topics & Unsolved Problems
- “Global Walk for Kidneys” – A fun, inspiring fundraiser to end Rare Kidney Stone Disease – Sunday, July 16, 201
We welcome you to join us for a truly, spectacular workshop where you will be able to interact with leading experts from around the world!
Patient Workshop Highlights include:
- Patient & Family Social Gathering – Friends Welcome – Friday evening, July 14th, 2017
- Education Sessions – Saturday, July 15th, 2017
- “Global Walk for Kidneys” – A fun, inspiring fundraiser to end Rare Kidney Stone Disease – Sunday, July 16, 2017
To learn more, please contact Julie at email@example.com.